- What personally identifiable information is collected from you
- How your personal information is used and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information, Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our clinic unless requested by you (e.g., you make an appointment with our clinic and sign a Consent to Release form to allow us to communicate with your family physician on your behalf, etc.).
When you open an email from us, we may use software to let us know which emails have been opened. This allows us to know how well people respond to our emails, so we can make changes to improve our email communication.
We maintain logs of our website in order to better understand how our website visitors interact with our website. For instance, we collect data on how many web pages a visitor looks at, how long they stay on our website and what web browsers people use. This data is tracked in a group format (i.e., all of our website visitors) and not on an individual level. There is also no uniquely identified information collected. This data allows us to make changes to our website, so we can create a better quality experience for our website visitors.